: This element is a giant wall between 10-12 feet tall with a platform on the top for members to stand on. The goal presented to the group is to get all of the members of the group over the wall. Group members will climb or be lifted over the wall will be strapped into a harness for safety precautions.
: The giant wall will be standing in a vertical position. A ladder will be on the side to allow members who are up on top of the platform to safely get down from the element. It is a good idea for woodchips or grass placed at the base of the wall.
• Check area for unsafe ground cover: i.e., broken glass, dead limbs, stones, etc.
• Present the task, review spotting requirements, safety issues, and answer questions before the group begins the task.
• A clear understanding of how participants will move on this activity and over all preparedness to spot a falling participant.
• One member will try to get over the wall at a time
• If a member is up on top of the platform helping other members up, they must have two feet on the platform at all times