To become a requester-
For a short video of how to become a requester click here
- Click on: Become a Requester
- Fill in the Facilities Requester Registration Form, as prompted
- Scout leaders should make certain the troop number is listed in the client portion and then use your troop leader as your contact person
Once you have been notified you are approved as a requester, you will be able to go back into the system using your user name and password.
Request an Event:
- Fill Name of Activity
- Click on Add Date/Times. Add information.
- The calendar that appears is a tool to assist you in selecting the dates and times you need.
- Using the calendar….select the date by clicking on it. The date will turn red. *
- Select the start time and end time located to the right of the calendar.
- Save & Continue
- Your selection will appear under Requested Bookings
- Click on the text under each column heading to make adjustments and remember to click on save which is located at the bottom of the page
- An email will be sent to confirm or deny your request.
Shortcuts for making daily, weekly, monthly selections on the calendar:
Select individual date – place cursor over date and click.
Select an entire week – place cursor over first date and click, hold shift key, place cursor over last date and click.
Select an entire month - click on the name of the month.
Select events that repeat weekly (e.g. every Tues) - click on the day of the week.
Remove dates – follow the same procedures as above or click on the Clear calendar button.